Skip to content

How Did Pushkar Raj Thakur Become Rich Quickly?

How Did Pushkar Raj Thakur Become Rich Quickly
Spread the love

Pushkar Raj Thakur is one of the youngest Millionaires in India. He started his business with 2000 rupees and now earns 2 crore rupees per month. Pushkar Raj Thakur is a self-made millionaire, he has started many businesses himself. Now the question is, What are his sources of income? How much does he earn from all businesses? And How did Pushkar Raj Thakur become rich quickly?

1. Neon Group

At the age of 17, he launched his first business, Neon Group. This group was a coaching center that taught communication skills, personal development, and public speaking.

He then opened his four branches of the Coaching Center, hired teachers, and began teaching regular subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics.


He earns around Rs 4-5 lakh per month with his Neon Group.

Schools and colleges also invite and pay Pushkar Raj Thakur for motivational speeches and lectures.

2. Network Marketing

When his coaching center business got stable. He joins a network marketing company “Forever Living”. 

Although this is a fact that in network marketing only 25% of people made a profit and the rest 75% of them lost money. But Pushkar Raj Thakur was in the top 5% of the company and became the top earner in the company in just 2 years.

Later, he became a trainer and start giving training to the other network marketing company’s employees through live seminars, workshops, and webinars. Where he charges a huge amount.

Must Read How Does MBA Chaiwala Earns Money?

3. Digital Entrepreneur

After network marketing, He started building his personal brand on his Youtube and his Instagram. Youtube is also a passive source of income. He has 2 active channels on youtube. 

People make money through youtube in 3 ways

  1. Google AdSense
  2. Sponsorship
  3. Affiliate Marketing

4. Courses

To make a good source of income through youtube, Is to sell their own courses and after making his personal brand on youtube, he launches his own courses.

Pushkar Raj Thakur coursedes

Now courses have a benefit, it takes a one-time investment, and effort but after that, you can sell them multiple times.

Pushkar Raj Thakur has many Courses and the average course price is 10,000 rupees, 35,000 students have already purchased it now. So, He has made around 35 crore rupees by just selling his courses

5. Estate Experts

He has a real estate company “Estate Experts” which helps people buy and sell homes in Delhi NCR and as a commission on the sale, he earns 2-3%.


6. Other Source Of Income

He has a consulting firm and charges lakhs of rupees to advise people. He published his book, which is a great source of passive income

Must Read The Truth About Byjus Is A Scam? (Full Case Study)

Summary

How did Pushkar Raj Thakur become rich quickly?

Here are the all businesses run by Pushkar Raj Thakur

  1. Neon Group
  2. Motivational Talks
  3. Network Marketing
  4. Giving Training
  5. Digital Entrepreneur
  6. Courses
  7. Estate Experts
  8. Consulting Firm
  9. Selling Books

Lesson

We can learn from Pushkar Raj Thakur that do not sick with 1-2 income streams, just start exploring yourself and the market, what the market needs, and what you can give to the market.

Hope you have loved How Did Pushkar Raj Thakur Become Rich Quickly?

Must Read How Does MBA Chaiwala Earns Money?

Read more case studies here: The Techno Bits

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *